Sand Springs Skate Park
A 7,000 square foot custom concrete park with over 24 skating features and drop-ins from ground level to over 7 ½ feet. The skate park, located in the retention pond just south of the Case Community Center, offers obstacles and avenues for skaters of varying abilities...from first-time skaters to the pros. Amid this custom colored concrete surface you’ll find ramps, stairs, grinding rails, ¼ pipes, gaps, banks, hips, bridges, hubba ledges, and multiple artistic skating features protruding the flatwork.
The park is open for free use and was built for you to enjoy! Please help us watch over its use. Have fun and smile, you’re on video surveillance. Park staff has the authority to enforce these rules including ejection from the park.
- Enter at your own risk!
- Safety gear is strongly recommended
- No outside ramps, boxes, rails, etc.
- No spectators inside the park
- No profanity or horseplay
- No food, drink, tobacco, trash inside the park
- Park is open from dawn until dusk - NO nighttime use
- Skateboards, inline skates and bicycle equipment use only
- No contests of any kind without Parks Department pre-approval
- Equipment used must not damage the park and must pass park staff approval
- Tagging, graffiti, stickers or other means of damaging the park will result in closure of facility
- No pets
Sand Springs Skate Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media